- saw New York and visited the Statue of Liberty among others in the city,
- headed into Toronto to visit a relative in the middle of their worst snowstorm of that year then seeing the spectacular view for the first time of Niagara Falls
- visited a number of museums and government establishments in the capital city of Washington, DC
- loved the laid-back charm and comfort of Boston, MA
- surmised in the bustling sin city of Las Vegas then watching a live boxing title fight between Marquez and Pacquiao as we side trip to Arizona for the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.
Wondering off on some downtime, I am trying to relive those precious moments and in a whim began searching for flights to east coast US again and specifically stumbled on a site offering flights to New York that has tempting offers. *think think and control* :)
Things are different now than those time. I'm now married, recently had a wonderful blessing of a healthy baby boy so priorities changed. However, I'm still looking forward to that next wonderful and longer personal trip with my new family.
I will be posting articles and pictures of my last trip as I squeeze time for it this coming lenten holiday season in between meditation on belief and life.